The domain validity period is referring to the validity period of the hosting plan you created in your reseller account.
This is unrelated to the domain registration period.
To set this to unlimited, please follow these steps:
- Select your subscription from the drop down box on the top right.
- At the top of this page it will say 'Domains view | create | stats' click on 'View'
- Tick the box to the left of your domain and click the 'Modify' link, above.
- Tick the box to the left of your domain and click the 'Next' button.
- Find the Expiration date, select 'Unlimited' in the drop down box and click on the OK button.
The expiration date will always show the current date, but as long as you selected Unlimited, this is all that is required.
If your domain has already been disabled, you can unsuspend the domain now.
Please see the following images for an example:
1: Select your subscription from right hand side drop down menu and click on Subscriptions:
2: Select your domain and click on the Customize link on the right hand side:
3: Under Customize >> Resources, On the bottom of the screen, you will find Expiration date. Set your Expiration Date to Unlimited