How Do I Cancel My Services?
Posted by Tim Botherway on 30 July 2018 08:10 PM
How do I manually cancel my services?
1. Cancellations are made from within your Accounts control panel. Login into your account and select the type of service you want to cancel on the left navigation panel. For example, choose Domains for domain cancellations or click on hosting for hosting cancellations.
2. Go to the service summary page, this is done by clicking on the domain, or by selecting ‘Actions’ >> ‘View Summary’.
3. On the various panels in the summary, you may cancel various components of the service individually. You can find the cancel options under the ‘Actions’ drop-down on each panel. An example of domain cancellation is below:
4. On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to confirm cancellation as well as leaving any feedback on the reason for cancellation.
5. Once confirmed, the system will then cancel the subscription, this may take several minutes.
Once the service has been cancelled the record of it will remain. To avoid confusion, you may remove this record, so it doesn’t appear in your account anymore. Deletion is also needed to free up the hostname if you ever choose to use that domain again for another service.
1. Go to the appropriate area that will list all your services (e.g., for Domains you click the Domains button on the left menu).
2. On the ‘Actions’ dropdown next to the service, select ‘Delete’ to remove it
3. Confirm the deletion, and it will then be removed from your account.
Can I get a refund when I cancel?
Do I need to do this when I let my subscriptions expire?
I cancelled the wrong subscription by accident, any way to get it back?
How long can it take to cancel after manually done?