How Do I Backup my Website?
Posted by Tim Botherway on 01 August 2018 08:03 PM
1. Once you’re logged into your account, go to ‘Webhosting Plesk’ to view your websites that have hosting
2. Click into the hosting summary, by click on the panel for the website.
3. At the bottom, under ‘Webspace (domain)’ panel, click on the drop-down for ‘Back Up Websites’
4. Click on the ‘Back Up’ button at the top to begin a backup. If no backups exist currently, you will automatically be taken into this screen.
5. Here you can choose the backup parameters you wish, ideally for your first back up; you will want to do a full backup to ensure all data is collected, then periodic incremental backups from there on out.
6. Once you’ve set the settings to what you want, click ok and the backup process will begin. The backup process may take several minutes but once done you’ll be taken back to the backup manager page where you can view your latest back up.
How do I automatically back up my website?
Can I download my backups to store on my computers local hard drive?
Can I take backups and upload them to another hosting space via FTP?
Is my data backed up anywhere else?