How do my clients log into their control panel?
Posted by - NA - on 26 October 2005 08:08 PM
To get your clients to log in to our hosting servers directly, the Domain Administrator access needs to be enabled.
1. Log in to the Control Panel
2. Select your reseller plan from the subscription drop down box from the top right
3. Once in the reseller plan, click on the Customer tab in the navigation bar
4. Click on the customer name link that you want to enable domain administrator feature on
5. On the next page, click on the Change Login info button which has a key logo on it
6. Select the Username and the Password of your customer then click OK
- To log in to the hosting server, you need to go to https://domain.tld:8443 or https://IP_ADDRESS:8443
To log in to the hosting server, you need to go to https://domain.tld:8443 or https://IP_ADDRESS:8443