A mail account belongs to a domain. You will need to create a new email address for a customer within the domain is belongs to.
- Log into the Control Panel
Choose your hosting plan from the Subscription drop-down box (top right)
Click the Domains tab in the navigation bar
Click the Domain Name you wish to manage iin the list of hosted domains
Click the Mail tab in the list of domain tools, then click the Create Email Address button in the toolbar.
Complete the following fields and select appropriate options where necessary.
- Email Address: This is self-explanatory. Simply enter the username component of the new email address.
- Access to the Control Panel: If enabled, the user may access the settings for their mailbox by logging in to https://[the domain name]:8443 using the email address and password set here.
- Password and Confirm Password: You can either choose a new password, or let the system create a strong password automatically. You may view the password by clicking the Shylo button.
- Mailbox: Disabling the Mailbox: is useful for those wishing to forward messages to another address outside the current domain. Disabling the mailbox will prevent messages for that address being stored on the server. They will be delivered straight to the target address. You may also limit specific users' space for mail on the server by selecting the Another size option and entering a new limit.