How to configure an email redirect/forward
Posted by Vijay Toorpaty on 08 December 2014 03:06 PM
A email redirect or forward will forward a copy of an email sent to the email address hosted with us to an additional email address.
Please follow the below guide to configure the email redirect:
1. Log in to your Control Panel
2. Select your hosting subscription form the subscription drop down menu in the top right
3. Click on the Mail tab in the navigation bar
4. Click on the email account that you would like to configure a redirect on
5. Click on the Forwarding tab
6. Check the Switch on mail forwarding option
7. Enter the email address you want to forward then click OK
For older plesks, please follow this video tutorial.