How can I access my emails online?
Posted by Sinan Esen on 10 April 2015 11:37 AM
These are different ways to consult your e-mails.
If you do not have created an e-mail account yet, please refer to the following documentation.
Before completing the following steps, make sure you have activated your mail service through the mail settings.
Solution 1: From your Control Panel
• Log in your Control Panel
• Select your hosting subscription form the subscription drop down menu in the top right
• Click on the Mail tab in the navigation bar
• Click on the button beside the e-mail account you want to acces. This will lead you to your mailbox
NB: If you want to change your webmail client, follow these instructions.
Solution 2: Webmail URL
• Use this web address to acces to your webmail:
- http://webmail.domain.co.nz -
NB: If you do not remember your password, follow these instructions.
Solution 3: Add your e-mail to Apple Mail
Solution 4: Add your e-mail to your iPhone
Solution 5: Add your e-mail to Outlook 2010
Solution 6: Add your e-mail to Thunderbird