How to create, backup, access and restore MsSQL database?
Posted by Sinan Esen on 23 April 2015 12:21 PM
This only applies to Windows Web Hosting.
This article is ideal for people moving websites that have a database containing data. You will find this most helpful if you are using a CMS (Content Management Suite) such as Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal . You will also find this helpful if your website contains a forum.
If you want to learn how to use MsSQL, you can find information in this documentation
Please follow these steps to access MyLittleAdmin:
Via your Control Panel:
1. Log in to your Openhost Control Panel
2. Choose your hosting plan from the Subscription drop-down box (top-right)
3. Click on the Databases button in the tool box
4. If you do not have created a database yet:
NB: To create a Database in the old plesk, please follow this tutorial video.
5. To access PHPMyAdmin, click on the Webadmin button next to your database name.
Via your web browser:
1. Enter this URL in your browser: https://mlt.openhost.net.nz/mla/default.aspx
2. Connect to MyLittleAdmin:
Please follow these steps to backup databases once in MyLittleAdmin:
1. Click on the Tools tab in the navigation panel
2. Click on the myLittleBackup link
3. In the openning page, click on the Backup databases link
4. Follow these instructions to backup your databases
Please follow these steps to restore your databases in MyLittleAdmin:
1. Click on the myLittleBackup link inside the tools tab
2. In the openning page, click on the Restore databases link
3. Follow the instructions to restore your databases