How can I manage my Spam filter?
Posted by Sinan Esen on 24 April 2015 02:00 PM
Everyone hates spam! At Openhost we have a world-class spam filtering system.
For Plesk 11, please follow these easy steps to learn how to manage your Spams:
1. Log in to your Openhost Control Panel
2. Choose your hosting plan fron the Subscription drop-down box (top right)
3. Click on the Mail tab in the navigation tab
4. On the list, click on the email address you want to manage
5. Click on the Spam Filter tab in the tool bar
6. Choose the wanted options as follows:
7. If you wish more options, click on Show Advanced Settings
8. Choose the wanted advanced options as follows:
NB: For Windows hosting plan, there are two others option:
For Older PLESKS, follow this video tutorial