How can I create custom buttons?
Posted by Sinan Esen on 06 May 2015 03:13 PM
You can add to the control panel any number of custom buttons that will be linked to a specific URL, and choose to either make them visible to all of your customers, or only to yourself.
To create custom buttons, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Openhost Control Panel
2. Choose your reseller hosting plan from the Subscription drop-down menu
3. Click on the Tools & Utilities tab in the navigation bar
4. Click on the Custom Buttons button in the Panel management section
5. Click on the Create Custom Button button
6. Fill out the information as follow:
7. You can see our TestButton example as follow: