Virtual Private servers are available in a number of forms with a number of Operating Systems:
- All VPS's give you full Root/Administrator access with the ability to install custom software and services.
- You can subscribe to a Linux VPS with or without the Plesk Control Panel System:
- VPS without Plesk are referred to as Application VPS
- VPS with Plesk are referred to as a Hosting VPS
What is Plesk?
Plesk is an award winning Hosting Control Panel system that allows you to provide your customers with a single unified interface for managing all aspects of their hosting services including:
- Multi-level log in permissions
- FTP Management
- Email and webmail services
- SQL Server Database & User Management
- Application vault and lots more
Our Linux Application VPS can be run with:
- Debian 7
- Centos 6
- Ubuntu 14.04
To have more information about our Linux VPS, please go the Openhost website.
NB: We are no longer providing new sign-up to our Windows VPS services. We recommend using Web Drive Cloud Servers or Enterprise Cloud for your Windows VPS needs.