How to change the default document?
Posted by Tim Botherway on 23 May 2017 04:31 PM
How do I set my default page using Plesk?
You can set the order of pages searched for the index page by doing the following:
1. Log in to your Control Panel
2. Choose your windows hosting plan from the Subcription drop-down bar (top-right)
3. Then click on the Virtual Directories button in the main page
4. Click on the Directory Properties button
5. In the Documents section, follow these instructions:
The system will search through the list from the top for a document to display by default when someone browses to the domain.