How to Register a Domains4less Domain Name
Posted by Tim Botherway on 24 August 2018 03:30 PM
1. In your account, along the top, select the heading 'Add Service'.
2. Under the 'Domain Names' heading, select 'Order'.
3. Next you will want to search your domain name, to not only find if the domain you want is available, but also offer any other tld's/extensions you might be interested in. Just enter the domain in the textbox and select 'Search'.
4. On the next screen, you can confirm which domain you want and its terms. In the drop-down menu for years, if you make any changes, just ensure you select '+ Update' otherwise it won't carry over to the invoice. Once you're happy with the selection click on 'Continue'
5. On the next page will be a confirmation of the order, so select 'Continue'.
6. Next page will be a last minute confirmation of any terms, by clicking 'Continue' it will then create an invoice.
7. You'll then be presented with the invoice. You can then choose your payment method next to 'Pay now using :', to choose either Online banking or Credit Card.
How long until i can start using my domain?
How long can i register a domain for?
Do i get a discount for renewing for longer?