How to Change Nameservers
Posted by Tim Botherway on 27 August 2018 02:19 PM
1. Once you log in to your account, select ‘Services’ along the top heading.
2. In your list of domains, next to the domain you want to alter, select ‘Manage’.
3. In the green banner, you should see ‘Change Name Servers’ click on this to go to the next screen.
4. By default, any domains registered with Domains4less will be on our nameservers. You can set any other nameservers you want by selecting ‘Nameserver provider:’ and choosing ‘Other / Custom’ in the drop-down.
Then fill out the appropriate nameservers, such as below:
5. Once you’ve filled out the required Nameservers, you wish to change to, select ‘Continue’ at the bottom.
How long does it take for my nameservers to change over?
I was asked to put in IP addresses also for the nameservers?
I get a red triangle with a ! in the middle next to the nameserver?