How to Create a new Domains4less Account
Posted by Tim Botherway on 28 August 2018 02:38 PM
1. Go to the website and click 'Create Account' in the top right-hand corner
2. Select if you have a business account or an individual account. NB: Please note you cannot change this after you have set up the account.
3. Click Create Account. On the next screen fill in all the required details marked with an asterisk. These must be accurate details, including a legitimate address, valid email address and current mobile number.
4. Click 'Send SMS' to get your verification code. We have 2 factor authentication implemented which means the first time you register; you will need to verify yourself with a code sent your mobile. Once you receive the code, put it in this Verification Code field
5. Set up a username and password - Your password must contain one lower case and one upper case letter and either a number or a symbol.
6. Set up a challenge question/response
7. Click Continue – the page will show if there is any missing information. The account is now created.