Installing Wordpress on Domains4less and other Applications
Posted by Tim Botherway on 11 December 2018 08:59 AM
We offer a large catalogue of popular applications such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, with an easy to use application installer called Installatron.
1. Once you login to your account, select ‘Services’ at the top.
2. You now want to select your hosting service such as ‘domains4less Basic Hosting on Linux’ and click on ‘Manage’
3. On the next panel, you will want to click on ‘Installatron Apps Installer’.
4. In Installatron, you’ll be in the Application Browser, as the catalogue is quite extensive it is recommended to use the search feature at the top right. So if we want to install Wordpress, for example, you can do the following:
5. On the next page, you’ll be presented with a Wordpress install wizard. To ensure you choose the right details that you want (the defaults are completely fine to leave as is). Do take note further down under ‘Settings’ that it will set where your Wordpress login password is listed as:
So ensure you record these, as it will be needed when you want to make changes or share to your developer for example.
Once you’ve checked over everything click on ‘+ Install’.