How to login to Wordpress with Domains4less
Posted by Tim Botherway on 11 December 2018 09:08 AM
1. Once you login to your account, select ‘Services’ at the top.
2. You now want to select your hosting service such as ‘domains4less Basic Hosting on Linux’ and click on ‘Manage’
3. On the next panel, you will want to click on ‘Installatron Apps Installer’.
4. Once you’re in, go to ‘My Applications’ tab at the top. From within this area, you can simply click on the middle link for instant sign on.
5. Alternatively, you can always use the applications own login area. Such as
For Wordpress : <domain>/wp-admin
For Joomla: <domain>/administrator
But if you’re unsure of what your login details are, you can edit the settings by clicking on the Spanner icon to reset it.