Exporting Databases in Domains4less
Posted by Tim Botherway on 11 December 2018 09:21 AM
If you have a database and want to export existing data you can do via the following:
1. Once you login to your account, select ‘Services’ at the top.
2. You now want to select your hosting service such as ‘domains4less Basic Hosting on Linux’ and click on ‘Manage’
4. On the next screen, select the DB you want to import data into and select ‘Manage’.
If you don’t have a Database to manage, click on ‘Create a new database’ to get started.
5. Next, you need to access phpMyAdmin, which is a Web tool to help administer MySQL. So select the ‘MyAdmin’ button.
6. Now to export your data, first select the Database but click on it on the left side to load then, then you can use the ‘Export’ button at the top of the screen
7. On the next screen, for the Export Method you can simply leave ‘Quick’ selected then hit ‘Go’ then your database be presented to Save or Open your file, so select ‘Save File’ to keep a copy on your computer.