Enabling Missing RoundCube Webmail Folders
Posted by Joshua Armstrong on 13 June 2019 02:32 PM
For some customers, the move from the old @Mail webmail interface to the new RoundCube webmail interface will cause folders to disappear from the folders menu.
No folders or mail content has been lost in this change, but some customer created folders may need to be re-enabled within the settings menu when logged into RoundCube webmail as is demonstrated below.
1. First, login to your webmail account from the login page found here.
2. Once logged in, you can view your webmail folders in the navigation panel on the left side of the screen.
3. If the folder you are trying to locate is missing from the folder navigation panel, select the gear icon in the bottom left corner, and go to 'Manage Folders'
4. From the 'Manage Folders' menu, we can see a complete list of folders on this email account. As is shown below, there are two folders which are not currently enabled.
5. After enabling the missing folders from the list, these will be made available from the mail main menu.