How do I Upgrade or Downgrade my Easybuilder Plan?
Posted by Rowena Barrett on 20 November 2019 03:15 PM
Easybuilder subscription upgrade and downgrades are completed from the customer dashboard just like other subscriptions with Domains4Less. When a plan change is requested, once any required payments are complete, the plan change will be provisioned as soon as possible.
1. Login to your customer account from the Domains4Less Login page here
2. Navigate the customer dashboard to the 'Services' menu and locate your Easybuilder plan before selecting 'Manage'.
3. From the following screen, select the 'Upgrade/Downgrade' option from underneath the heading before 'Change Plan'.
4. Here you will be shown your existing plan resources in comparison with the selected upgrade or downgrade plan under the 'Change Plan' drop down menu.
5. If you are happy with the subscription resource changes for your chosen plan change, selecting 'Change Plan' again will take you to the billing overview.
6. If you are satisfied with the billing adjustment, 'Continue' will complete the order and schedule the plan change for provisioning. If payment is required, this can be performed from the 'Renewals' > 'Invoices' menu in your customer account.
** Plan upgrades and downgrades will be pro-rata credit adjusted **