How to add a new user on your Openhost Control Panel
Posted by Rebecca Darcy on 18 April 2019 10:16 AM
1. First once you login to your account go to 'Users' on the left-hand menu. Then Select 'Add New Users'
2. Here you want to add in the user's details
3. In this Screen you can set your account contact information, such as the Email address and Phone number. These contacts are used by support staff to authorise you access to the account and to verify that you're the correct person they can assist and provide information to.
4. You can pick the level of access you want the user to have - either "User" or "Admin". Please note: Admin users can remove other users.
5. Once you are done, you can then click "Send activation email to users" - this will send the new user a link to activate their account. Then click Finish
You never contacted me to say my details are out of date?
This is not our responsibility and it is a requirement to have an account with to keep all contact details up to date.