No, we are not 247 Hosting. This company is struck off as per the companies register here:
We are here to help the 247 hosting customers by doing the following:
- We got the access to 247 hosting servers. This allows us to move website files from those servers to our Flexihost servers.
- If you want to carry on with hosting, then you have two choices.
- Host with us. You will need to create a hosting plan with us as per the link here:
- You can host elsewhere. We can assist in getting the files out if you don't have them. There will be a charge of $50 + GST.
- We got in touch with NZ DNC and got them to transfer all .nz domains over to us. This allows us to provide you the ability to manage DNS, generate UDAI, change contact details.
- All 247hosting customers have an account in our WHMCS / control panel. You can log in at : http://www.flexihost.co.nz/ (the login buttons are on the top right).
- If you have any problems in logging in, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, we have not got any access to the 247 hosting's Global domain provider - Internet.bs http://www.internetbs.net/