Cloud Control Panel overview
Posted by Somnath Kadam on 01 February 2013 04:24 PM
The Cloud Control Panel will assist you to manage all servers within your account. You can create and manage servers, firewall rules and get usage tracking and accounting information.
- Header Navigation | Only “Cloud” is active during our beta period.
- Primary Navigation
- compute | manage and create Cloud Servers.
- network | manage and create Network rules, firewall and High Availability network options.
- storage | manage storage disks and snapshots.
- New Machine | Create a new server (only visible via the “compute” tab).
- Search and filter options | Filter the view of your servers in the (6. server list). Search by name or filter.
- Current tasks | Shows the active tasks occuring this session (new servers, nat rules, edit, etc).
- Server list | Displays your servers, based on filter results from section 4.
- Server action bar | Start, stop, restart, destroy, reset pw and edit your servers.
- Server status | Shows a detailed overview of your server
- Account balance | Click to access the in-depth Usage Tracking and Trace tool (UTAT)
- Logout | Log out of current session
- Load VM Console | Web based RDP / SSH client (During Beta period, other RDP and SSH client usage is advised).