How to set up Thunderbird email?
Posted by Adrian Grant on 04 April 2014 04:46 PM
You must create an email account on your hosting subscription before you can actually setup your email on Thunderbird. Click here to learn how to do it.
Follow these easy steps to set up a mailbox on Thunderbird:
1. You will need this documention for the mail settings
2. Open Thunderbird, click on your local folders, then click on Email
3. Enter the following information then click on Continue:
° Your name, as shown to others
° Your email address such as: firstname.lastname@example.org
° The password that you have set up in your Control Panel
4. Then click on the Manual Config button
5. Fill out the information with the help of the mail setting documentation and click on Done:
6. Your mailbox is now set up and can be used via Thunderbird
For Thunderbird email client: